The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel & Gardens
If you are looking for a special place for your magical day, come by and check out the newest wedding venue in the Tulsa area. By the 1st of September 2014, our new added feature will be complete. The NEW 30' x 60' Covered Pavilion with concrete floors and metal roof will be finished. Oh yes, keeping up with the beauty of the venue, it will be complete with bathrooms, chandeliers, special lighting fixtures and more. Brides and grooms from all over this area are envisioning their romantic day in the picturesque landscape of The Hidden Porch.
Indoor wedding? Outdoor wedding? Afternoon wedding? Evening Wedding?
Whether the event is canopied with rays of sunshine peeking through the trees, or under the canopy of trees draped in dusk and dotted with lanterns along a flagstone walkway, your “one of a kind “day at THE HIDDEN PORCH is certain to be the perfect way to begin your new life together!
SEATING: Inside: 104 comfortably. Outside: 200+ . 200 white folding chairs come with rental at no extra charge. We have designated 100 which may be used in the chapel or on any of the decks. An additional 150 white folding chairs are included to use outdoors on the grounds.
- All 8 wrought iron plant holders may be used at no extra charge.
- TABLES: The Hidden Porch has fifteen 60" round tables and three 6' rectangular tables which are also included with the rental.
- Included in the rental price is an indoor sound system compatible with most auxiliary electronics and an outdoor sound system with a microphone.
- Plus much, much more. Click on the Pricing Tab and the drop down menu for "What Is Included In Venue Rental"
- Call 918-850-6330 today for a tour and to check your date.
The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel & Gardens is an Alcohol Free venue.
For Questions, contact Susan at 918-850-6330 or send us a Contact Form. For a quicker response, please call. Thank you.
4883 E Hwy 266
Catoosa, OK 74015
Coming from Tulsa:
- Exit I-44 at 193rd E Ave
(Hard Rock Casino)
- North approx 6 miles
- Next door to The Pecan Porch Restaurant