The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel & Gardens
If you are looking for a special place for your magical day, come by and check out the newest wedding venue in the Tulsa area. The 30' x 60' Covered Pavilion with concrete floors and metal roof is great for receptions. Oh yes, keeping up with the beauty of the venue, it is complete with bathrooms, chandeliers, special lighting fixtures and more. Brides and grooms from all over this area are envisioning their romantic day in the picturesque landscape of The Hidden Porch.
Indoor wedding? Outdoor wedding? Afternoon wedding? Evening Wedding?
Whether the event is canopied with rays of sunshine peeking through the trees, or under the canopy of trees draped in dusk and dotted with lanterns along a flagstone walkway, your “one of a kind “day at THE HIDDEN PORCH is certain to be the perfect way to begin your new life together!
- SEATING: Inside: 100 comfortably. Outside: 200 white folding chairs come with rental at no extra charge. We have designated 100 which may be used in the chape. An additional 250 white folding chairs are included to use outdoors and the pavilion.
- All 8 wrought iron plant holders may be used at no extra charge.
- TABLES: The Hidden Porch has fifteen 60" round tables and three 6' rectangular tables, one 4' round cake table, one 60 x 30 sweetheart table, which are also included with the rental.
- Included in the rental price is an indoor sound system compatible with most auxiliary electronics and an outdoor sound system with a microphone.
- Plus much, much more. Click on the Pricing Tab and the drop down menu for "What Is Included In Venue Rental"
- Call 918-850-6330 today for a tour and to check your date.
For Questions, contact Susan at 918-850-6330 or send us a Contact Form. For a quicker response, please call. Thank you.
No Alcohol Allowed.
Payments for The Hidden Porch should be sent to:
PO Box 1012, Claremore, OK 74018.
We do not receive mail at the street address.
4883 E Hwy 266
Catoosa, OK 74015
Coming from Tulsa:
- Exit I-44 at 193rd E Ave (Hard Rock Casino)
- North approx 6 miles
- Next door to The Pecan Porch Restaurant